Dr Benjamin Prince | Chiropractor
- I’ll take the time needed to develop a treatment that suits you – whether you prefer a firm manual adjustment or a gentle, low-force technique
- I’ll never rush you in and out the door – I love what I do and love getting to know my clients
- I’ve been practicing as a chiropractor continuously since 2005 – I have experience in many techniques and can cater my treatments to your individual situation.
- I’m a local! I live in Henley Beach and love serving the community I’m a part of.
- I’ve seen it all! I’ve treated truck drivers, farmers, landscapers, bricklayers, nurses, doctors, desk-bound office workers, fisher-persons, marathon runners, football players, netball players, cricket players, callisthenics kids, gymnasts, police, army, pilots, crane-drivers, pregnant women, parents, children, grandparents and great-grandparents. The chances are I’ve come across your issues before and have a plan to get you feeling your best again!
- Headaches, lower back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, rib pain, sore feet, aching hips, migraines, sciatica – I will address the root causes and any contributing factors to try to get you a speedy improvement in your symptoms, but also help you prevent these things from recurring.
More about me
I have had the pleasure of caring for patients for 15 years; graduating in 2005 from Macquarie University in Sydney. Following graduation I worked for two years in cosmopolitan Newtown in Sydney’s Inner West. I then moved to Port Lincoln and lived there for four years, eventually buying Port Lincoln Chiro.
I moved to Adelaide in 2010, living first in the Adelaide Hills, and since 2012 living in (and loving) Henley Beach. I have worked in the Western Suburbs for the last 10 years and am delighted to be able to continue to serve the community that I love.
I love my wine, and feel blessed to have such fantastic wine regions in every direction. It was this passion that initially drew me to South Australia, and I have recently started bottling wine of my own.
I enjoy my driving, and particularly love driving near the limit (in controlled conditions of course), as it gives you a chance to escape all the background brain chatter and truly exist in the moment.
And more than anything I love my boy, William, who turned 3 in October, 2019. He has changed me more than any other experience in my life and made me a far better, more patient and stronger person. He delights and challenges me every day with his sense of humour, quick wit, boundless energy, and his love of animals, Lego, scooting, iPad and tantrums.
Enough about me… come tell me about you!
Paul Darbyshire | Remedial Massage Therapist | Personal Trainer
Dip. Remedial Massage, Cert. IV Fitness
Health Care Rebates are available.
I offer services in remedial massage therapy with mobility training, stretching and exercise coaching and my specialities include:
- Sports massage
- Structural dysfunction and movement management
- Trigger point therapy
- Deep tissue massage
- Mobility and functional development
- Myofascial release techniques
- Exercise coaching
Coral Harvey | Remedial Massage Therapist | Sports Massage Therapist
Dip. Remedial Massage, AAMT Member
To learn more about Theta Healing click here!
Health Care Rebates are available.
With a genuine interest in your health and your journey, using an holistic approach and tailoring a remedial treatment suited to you
- Recharge with reiki + Horstmann energy techniques
- Remedial massage for actute & chronic pain + injury
- Chinese cupping & corrective kinesio taping method
Interests in wellness pilates, general strengthening, healthy eating,
Coral is a Remedial Therapist with an interest in holistic health and an individualised approach to treatments with qualifications Dip Remedial Massage, Hortsmann Technique, Reiki, Theta Healing, IIN Integrative Nutrition and more.,
With a passion for the elements and the outdoors she also has a Diploma in Adventure Eco Tourism (as a former tour guide in remote areas of New Zealand) with past times of hikes, rock climbing, high country horse adventuring , rafting, martial arts as well as the traditional net ball and track and field.
Our passions and pursuits can also bring injury and it becomes the story of the body, understanding this she has a natural empathy and understanding for injury and rehabilitation and getting back out to the things that bring us joy.
Having worked with a Physio (2.5 years) Pilates/ Yoga Gym (4 years) and Wellness Centres in QLD and more recently in Day Spas, she has learnt there are many approaches to health and that a holistic view is often best.
Her sessions for each client are mindful of their story with a belief that knowing your own body and finding a balance of strength and doing what makes you happy is key to good health.
Having lived in Netherlands, UK, New Zealand and now Australia for 10 years, South Australia is now home.